Monday 2 February 2009

The wheels on the wedding bus go round and round...


Needs a bit of explanation this one... I had a great time at a friends wedding over the weekend. The proud groom is English while his lovely bride is from Spain... hence the colours. To put the icing on the cake of a really great day (no pun intended...anyway they had a chocolate wedding cake... I digress) the guests transportation to and from the church was in fantastic old red London Routemaster buses... hence the bus. If things look somewhat bare I version I sent to the happy couple had a congratulatory message on the yellow and white bars. Just a little way to commemorate at grand day out!

4 comments:

Kev Levell said...

Very nice work - I'm sure they'll love it. 'twas a good day! Although I felt a bit like I was still on the top deck of one of those buses on Sunday morning!

Great stuff as always, reminds me of the night bus from Harry Potter... no bad thing.

ArtSparker said...

Wonderful mode of transport, so to speak.

Eric Barclay said...

Excellent design-- love your 'climbing' pieces as well. Always such a pleasure to see your work.

Anonymous said...

love this. Was this created digitally? Great texture.