Sunday 3 February 2013

a tiger for self promotion...



By way of a little self promotion I illustrated this banner design recently for a UK deign company called Tigerprint. They sent out a shout for creatively minded folks to design a website banner using their company name as the initial hook... I already had a tiger design which I was sure would fit the bill... long story short, hello tiger! It was a nice opportunity to work upon the foundations I'd layed with the first screen print design, rejig some design decisions I'd made, play with appropriate hand lettering and push the character's personality that bit further (I think I just about got away with slightly unhinged expression verses lazy eyed...!? ;-).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great work!

Eugen Caitaz said...

Cool! Matt- please say me -what program you use to drawn it!?